Scott Fahrney, Esq.
Scott Fahrney graduated cum laude from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois, in 2005 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Scott subsequently attended Valparaiso University School of Law in Valparaiso, Indiana, where he graduated with a Juris Doctorate in 2008. While attending law school, Scott studied comparative law at Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Scott joined Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman, LLP as an associate in April 2014. Mr. Fahrney has extensive experience in insurance and self-insurance defense, commercial litigation, civil litigation and employment and labor law. Mr. Fahrney has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar Association and United States District Court of New Jersey since 2008.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance and Self-insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Land Use Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- New Jersey 2008
- United States District Court of New Jersey 2008
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana – 2008
- University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois (Cum Laude – Political Science) 2005
- Bergen County Bar Association 2012 – Present