After a serious accident, an injured person and his or her family rely on the integrity and skill of their personal injury lawyer as they pursue proper compensation from liable parties. Such parties typically include people or organizations that were negligent — and their insurers. At the law offices of Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman, LLP we apply our knowledge and experience as we support and advocate on behalf of injured New Jersey residents.
Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a lawyer regarding any of the following accidental injury scenarios:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- New Jersey Transit accidents
- Aviation accidents (plane crashes)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace injuries involving third-party liability beyond the employer
- Wrongful death
We are ready to listen — and to act promptly to protect your rights after a serious accident. Our clients have suffered serious injuries such as head injury, spinal cord injury or broken bones. While they heal, we go to work:
- Reconstructing the accident if appropriate — including reviewing police reports and hiring any appropriate expert witnesses such as engineers
- Identifying and interviewing eyewitnesses
- Consulting with doctors about our clients’ short-term needs and long-range diagnoses of the injured person
- Consulting with economists, vocational experts and others who can help put a dollar figure on an injured person’s financial losses
- Preparing as if for trial compelling arguments for fair compensation for our clients
Although most personal injury cases settle before trial, our attorneys go into each personal injury case as if it were heading for the courtroom. Diligent preparation maximizes compensation, in or out of court.
Learn how we can help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve after a serious accidental injury. Call or e-mail the law offices to schedule a consultation.