Fort Lee Land Use Lawyers
Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman, LLP is perhaps best known as one of the most prominent land use law firms in northern New Jersey. From our well-established law offices in Fort Lee, our lawyers assist clients in navigating the complex local, state and county regulations affecting real estate development.
We’ve worked on some of the area’s top development and redevelopment projects, including:
- Beginning in 2011, we worked with Skymark on a redevelopment project in Ridgefield Park to create an 800,000 square foot retail space, with over one million square feet of residential area and an 8 story self-storage facility that involved 35 million dollars of offsite infrastructure improvements, including a new ramp from the New Jersey Turnpike to Route 46.
- In Edgewater, we’ve been working with I Park on a redevelopment project of the former Unilever site, including 100,000 square feet of retail, approximately 500,000 square feet of residential and construction of a new municipal complex.
- In Fort Lee, we’ve worked with Courtesy Redevelopment Area Number 6 on a redevelopment project including two hotels and a parking structure since 2004.
- This year we began working with Galre in Wayne on a development project that includes approximately 50,000 square feet retail and 300,000 square feet of residential space.
- In Fort Lee, we worked with Centuria on a redevelopment project, including 140,000 square feet retail, a 200 room hotel, and approximately 1 million square feet of residential space which was completed in 2006.
- In 2006 and 2007, KS&L was part of the Redevelopment Counsel for the City of Hackensack.
Plan for Success
We assist commercial and residential real estate developers, small and large business owners and residential and commercial property owners in securing site plan approvals and variances and adapting to zoning requirements for all phases of development and construction. We are very experienced in all kinds of land use applications, from large commercial developments with residential towers, hotels and retail uses to modest one and two family houses.
Seek Knowledgeable Counsel from our New Jersey Lawyers
Our clients’ future successes matter to us at every step of the way. We look forward to learning of progress, profit and growth of land use plans that our clients undertake. We are eager to discuss your projects and plans with you — and facilitate smooth transactions paving the way to successful execution of land use plans.
Learn how we can help you, an investor, developer or commercial landlord in northern New Jersey with your land use endeavors. Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Influential Land Use Law Firm
Our practice of law includes application of laws and legal processes at governmental levels to our clients’ goals. Due to our influential presence in New Jersey, including Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Passaic Counties, our attorneys have strong relationships with experts, engineers, and planners as well as many local zoning and planning boards.