Jaime R. Placek Esq.
Mr. Placek also has significant experience handling high conflict family law matters involving child custody and parental rights disputes, spousal and child support, equitable distribution and business valuation issues.
Mr. Placek also has been involved with election law, acting as a consultant on political campaign issues and successfully representing numerous candidates for office in election law disputes throughout the State of New Jersey. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Placek has considerable appellate experience, having authored briefs submitted to the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, New Jersey Supreme Court, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Areas of Practice
Education and Previous Professional Experience
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ
- B.A., Doane College, Crete, NE
- Senior Litigation Associate with McManimon & Scotland LLC
- Chief Litigator for the Consumer Protection Division of the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Nebraska
- New Jersey, New York, Nebraska
- U.S. District Court – New Jersey
- U.S. District Court – Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit