Danielle Lamake, Esq.
Danielle Lamake joined Kaufman Semeraro & Leibman, LLP as an associate in 2014. Ms. Lamake principally focuses on land use and zoning matters, as well as planned real estate developments (condominiums). Ms. Lamake regularly represents residential, commercial and industrial developers with respect to major development and redevelopment projects in Northern New Jersey and construction related issues. Ms. Lamake actively participates in the firm’s representation of various municipal planning boards and has drafted resolutions on their behalf. Ms. Lamake regularly assists clients in the creation of organizational documents for condominium associations and the filing and registering of public offering statements with the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA), including residential conversion and new residential and commercial condominiums.
- New Jersey, 2013
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- J.D. and Environmental Law Certificate, Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY
- B.A., magna cum laude, State University at Albany, Albany, NY
Past Employment Positions
- Attorney Consultant, LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester Bar Association
- Committee Member, Land Use Planning & Zoning Committee – NYC Bar Association (August 2013 – August 2016)