Danielle Lamake, Esq.
Danielle Lamake joined Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman, LLP as an associate in 2014. She principally focuses on land use and zoning matters and related litigation. Ms. Lamake represents clients with respect to several major development and redevelopment projects in Bergen and Passaic Counties. Ms. Lamake actively participates in the firm’s representation of various municipal planning boards and has drafted resolutions on their behalf. Ms. Lamake also regularly represents clients on real estate matters and related litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Land Use Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- New Jersey, 2013
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
Education and Previous Professional Experience
- J.D. and Environmental Law Certificate, Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY
- B.A., magna cum laude, State University at Albany, Albany, NY
- Attorney Consultant, LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
- Committee Member, Land Use Planning & Zoning Committee – NYC Bar Association (August 2013 – Present)
- LEED Green Associate (February 2013 – Present)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester Bar Association