Bryan P. Regan Esq.
Bryan Regan joined Kaufman, Semeraro and Leibman, L.L.P., in April 2013. His current practice encompasses insurance and self-insurance defense, commercial litigation, banking, and land use litigation. Mr. Regan graduated from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA, in 2001 with a Bachelor’s Degree in English. He subsequently attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA, where he graduated with his law degree Cum Laude. Mr. Regan has practiced in state and district courts in New Jersey, New York, and California (inactive). He was most recently at a mid-sized firm in New York City where he was an attorney specializing in banking and real estate law. He also has prior professional experience working with insurance companies, having spent several years working for Prudential Insurance as a claims adjuster.
Mr. Regan has been admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York, and California (inactive).
Areas of Practice
- California, 2008 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court of California (Northern, Eastern, Central & Southern Districts), 2011 (inactive)
- New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 2009
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court of New York (Southern & Eastern Districts), 2013
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law (with honors), San Diego, CA (2007)
- B.A., Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA (2001)