New Jersey Business, Real Estate, Land Use Litigation Attorneys
Laws change frequently. An attorney who stays up to date is a valuable resource. History is also important in the legal arena. A law firm with experience can advise you with confidence.
When choosing a lawyer to handle your case, it is important to ask questions that will let you know whether he or she is both on the cutting edge and well practiced in the area of your legal concern.
At the law offices of Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman, LLP in Fort Lee, we are prepared to hit the ground running when we take on a new case. Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding legal matters such as the following:
- Business law, including dispute resolution, business growth (mergers, acquisitions, purchases and sales), banking law and Internet and technology law.
- Land use for real estate developments, variances for developers, builders and home owners, for condo/cooperative housing conversions or in any legal matter involving government or municipal law
- Employment law, including discrimination claims, non-compete agreements and sexual harassment complaints
- Criminal law matters including fraud, drug distribution, sex crimes, federal criminal law or motor vehicle violations
- Personal injury claims including car accidents, dog bites and slip and fall accidents
- Internet and computer law, including all legal issues relating to the acquisition and use of technology.
We Work Hard to Accommodate Clients’ Needs
Our convenient Fort Lee location adjacent to Route 95, Route 4, Route 46 in northern New Jersey positions us ideally to represent individuals and businesses in New York or New Jersey. Our close proximity to the George Washington Bridge makes us a convenient choice for New York residents and corporations who have legal needs in Northern New Jersey. We are flexible and responsive to all of our clients, offering services including the following:
- Evening and weekend appointments as needed
- Willingness to meet our clients anywhere, on any day of the year: in jail, in hospitals, at homes or workplaces
- Attentive counsel provided by experienced attorneys
- Clear communication facilitated by legal staff as needed
All of us at Kaufman, Semeraro & Leibman take our jobs seriously to fight for our clients’ rights. We are dedicated to our profession, and treat our clients like family. Learn how we can be of service to you or your business. Contact us to schedule a consultation.